Founded in 2013, SBI Steel Industry came as the next step to the long-lasting experience in ventilating of the two founders. We started with a team specialised in ventilation ducts and afterwards developed a complete production line for fire dampers and smoke control dampers, ISO 9001:2008 certified.
Over time, we invested heavily in increasing the quality of our products, becoming the largest manufacturer in Romania of fire dampers and one of the biggest players in the local HVAC industry, offering complete services from planning to execution.
Opened in 2016, our new headquarters in Afumati, Ilfov County, is an investment for the future, being the first stage in the development plan. The quality of our products, certified by world recognised tests and our constant investment in streamlining production and employee development, are the guarantee of a solid and long-lasting development.
- 2017 – Significant investments for space planning and increased quality for our products.
- 2016 – We move our activity to our own building in Afumati, Ilfov County and we consolidate our position on the market as the largest producer of fire dampers in Romania.
- 2015 – We start the production of industrial piping and reach the threshold of 25 employees.
- 2014 – We start investing in the production line for fire dampers and smoke control dampers.
- 2013 – The company is established, providing complete HVAC services.